Monday, April 5, 2010

Start Of The Exposer.

I've had just about enough of these people and their lies, slander and untrue allegations. This blog will be where I personally uncover these scoundrels for what they really are. The original intention of this blog was to expose the "losers" over at Moondog's Howls (click for blog) however I thought to myself why not make this a venture while I'm at it eh? These people need to get a grip on reality rather than making their own fantasy up. The sooner you do so the better for you and the whole world. I have hidden my identity and I'm using false alias to avoid persecution from these fools. You can not, and will not find me - so please don't try to "drop dox" on me and don't think about contacting Blogger support, I have the right of free speech and after all, all of this information is in the public domain and all I've done is recompile them into a neat little compilation right?

- The Exposer.

No comments:

Post a Comment